Welcome to Envision Acne & Skin Care Center!
We are a team of professional, caring and loyal individuals who are committed to providing excellent service to our clients.
If you are an organized person who is great with people and would love to work in a friendly, team- oriented small business then please click on the link below and fill out the application. We will review your application and if think you could be a right a fit we will email you for your resume and cover letter.
Client Coordinator / Office Manager
- Associate or Bachelors degree
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using office equipment and solving technical issues.
- Ability to lift and transport product orders.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for errands.
- Positive attitude and a passion for holistic skincare.
- Minimum 2 years customer service and office management experience
Esthetician / Skin specialist – Part time
Do you love esthetics and passionate about skincare?
Are you looking to extend your skincare knowledge by learning an effective holistic way of transforming your clients skin?
Are you excited to make a life-changing difference in women’s life?
Then we have a great opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. Envision Acne & Skin Care Center is looking for a new esthetician to add to our team. We are a holistic acne clinic specializing in adult acne treatments. Our unique methods have helped thousands of women transform their skin and changed their life by ending their struggles with acne.
If you are a licensed esthetician, passionate about skincare and holistic treatment methods this could be a great opportunity for you to expend your knowledge and take your career to the next level.
This is a part time position.
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11am-7pm.
What is required from you:
1. Previous experience (3-5 years min.) working as an esthetician in the skincare field (waxing only experience does not qualify)
2. Deep understanding of skincare ingredients, the latest skincare trends and how the skin functions.
3. A passion, commitment and a deep desire to learn the latest most advanced treatment methods and holistic solutions for clearing up acne.
4. Understanding the importance of product recommendations and sales goals.
5. Compassion and a genuine care for the clients you are working with to always exceed their expectations.
6. Able to work both independently and as a valued member of a team.
7. Understanding the power of social media to deepen client relationships
What’s in it for you?
1. To train and work under the hands of a master esthetician, holistic acne expert
2. Learn the most effective holistic treatment methods that create real changes in the client’s skin.
3. A friendly and caring team environment.
4. Earn rewards as our dedicated team member with incentives, exceptional training and ongoing support.
5. Team member and family discount on products.
6. The opportunity to grow with the company.
7. Working with awesome clients who will love you forever for the life-changing work you provide for them.
If this is something that resonates with you please apply by using the link above, click on “Esthetician position” and follow the directions:
To apply click on this link and fill out our team member form!
NO PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, or DROP-INS.