Consultation and Skin Evaluation
(Does not include treatment)
45 minutes $125
Achieving clear acne free skin starts with understanding what acne is and what aggravating factors cause your acne. A step by step instruction on what you have to do to keep your acne under control.
In order to serve our clients with the utmost attention, we like to take all the preparation necessary for our first meeting together. We require all new in-clinic and virtual clients to complete the following forms within 48 hours of their scheduled appointment.
If you fail to fill out these forms your appointment might not be guaranteed.
If you are currently using any prescription topical medication that was given to you by your dermatologist we ask to please stop using it a week before your first in-clinic appointment. These products can make the skin very sensitive and will interfere with our sensitivity test results.
On our first consultation, we will explain everything you always wanted to know about acne. Consider this discussion your “Eureka” moment. Finally, all those questions you’ve been asking yourself and never were able to find an explanation will be answered. We will give you detailed information on:
- What acne is, how it forms and why is it a mysterious condition.
- How many different types of acne are out there and what type of acne do you have.
- You will find out what kind of medications you should avoid to prevent acne.
- Why prescription medications and antibiotics don’t work for your acne.
- What skin treatments may not be ideal for your skin.
- Learn which cosmetics you have to avoid that are full of comedogenic ingredients and will clog your pores causing acne.
- Find out what aggravating factors can make your acne worse.
- Which foods you have to avoid in order to get clear skin.
- What supplements you can take to get clear skin faster.
- What kinds of treatments are ideal for you and your skin.
- How to choose which birth control pill is right for you.
- How to troubleshoot and manage your acne during the Acne Free Skin Program.
- How to get clear skin without using any medication or antibiotics.
- How to get clear acne free skin in only 90 days or less.
Click here to read more about our Acne Treatments.
Please note we do not take any insurance!
Are you ready to start your journey to clear skin?
Make an appointment and let’s get started!