This is our most popular exfoliating serum formulated with Mandelic acid, Lactic acid and Niacinamide (a form of VitaminB3) to help exfoliate the pores and reduce the signs of pigmentation and scarring. This is an amazing pore refining serum that will not only clear acne, but also helps reduce scarring, fine lines, wrinkles and excellent in the treatment of folliculitis.
Recommended for: All acne types, pigmentation and folliculitis.
How does it work: Mandelic acid has many benefits for acne prone and aging skin, but most importantly it is:
- Exfoliating and anti-inflammatory: While it gently exfoliates the surface of the skin it will also penetrate deep into the pore to help slough off dead skin cells and clear out congested pores. Mandelic acid is also beneficial for fading acne scars and dark spots, as well as for treating hyperpigmentation in all skin colors. Mandelic acid has been found to stimulate collagen production, which can make skin firmer and more elastic, make wrinkles less noticeable, and have anti-aging effects with continuous use. This makes it perfect for clearing adult acne.
- Anti-fungal: for those who suffer from the combination of acne and folliculitis (which is a fungal infection of the skin) mandelic acid can work wonders to clear up the skin.
Directions: After cleansing and toning your skin apply 1 or 2 pumps to the entire face. Start out using the product only in the am every other day for 2 weeks. Let your skin absorb the product then apply Vitamin B lotion and acne safe SPF. May use every morning in the absence of skin irritation or redness, typically after 2 weeks.
- Mandelic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells, it is anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, lightens hyperpigmentation and boosts collagen production.
- Lactic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells and hydrate the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid boosts skin moisture level while also preventing moisture loss. It also reduces inflammation.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3, lightens hyperpigmentation, reduces oil production, and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Licorice Root Extract has anti-inflammatory properties and lightens hyperpigmentation.
- Chamomille: has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect on the skin.
- Poreinfusion Mandelic Serum is available in 3 strengths: 5% , 10% and 15%. The higher the percentage the stronger the product is.
If you are new to Poreinfusion Acne Care we recommend to start with the 5% . Once you can comfortably wear Mandelic Serum 5% every morning for 4 weeks, you may strengthen your home care to Mandelic Serum 10% by alternating between the two strengths for 2 weeks, or until you can tolerate the higher strength every day. Before you change your home care make sure to consult with one of our acne specialist for recommendations.
Remember products alone will not solve your problem. You need a help of an Acne Specialist! Some of our products contain very strong exfoliating ingredients and can irritate the skin if it’s not used properly. If you are a new client and never used our products before we highly recommend to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone or virtual consultation so we can recommend products that are best suited for your skin. If you would like to talk to a specialist and find out which products are best for you Click Here to schedule a call.
Do not use if allergic to almonds, niacin and niacinamide. Keep away from eyes. Always wear SPF during the day while use it.
- Water Based Gel
- 100% Acne Safe
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- Rosacea Safe
- Not tested on Animals